Best Remote Jobs with No Special Skills and Experience
There are now a sufficient number of remote jobs offered on the Internet. However, choosing the most suitable one can be quite a complicated process. Part time remote jobs are not always well-paid. Some of the vacancies have significant drawbacks or impossible requirements.
On this site, you will find only pleasurable remote jobs online. They may become an excellent part-time job or even the primary income for every person who knows how to use a computer, phone, or tablet.
How to Find the Best Jobs for Digital Nomads
The recruiters for remote jobs you find here do not require any special skills, technical knowledge, or work experience from you. You can find an exciting but at the same time an easy job. However, to find remote jobs from home that are well-paid and do not take too much time, you need to understand computer work or have the skills to work with simple applications.
- Photoshop (with good Photoshop skills, you can earn more than working on a full-time job);
- Audio and video editors;
- Simple text checking software;
- Programs from the Microsoft Office set.
You can master all these programs in just a few days if you are interested in work. You can also study them already at work. But then it will be a little more difficult to find digital nomads jobs.
The Most Popular Digital Nomads Jobs
Let’s take a look at the most popular and well-paid options for remote jobs from home.
- Captcha solving (a great option to start with, not the most profitable, but does not require any skills and experiences other than patience);
- Transcription (translation from audio files into a text document, quite an exciting job);
- Researching (if you like to search for information on the Internet);
- Customer service (very well-paid nowadays)
- Editing and translating.